Which Race Will You Play?

AxeAlot

249 members have voted

1. 1. What Race Will You Play As?

2. 2. Will you play as ALL of the Races?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nord, will probably practise in bar fights at first until i get a bit famus, then when i have a bit of curage i would venture out in the real world carfully :)

YES the bar fighting is going to be awesome.... I hope!

I voted for Khajit because that's what I always go for. There my favourite. However this time I think that's gonna be my second choice because you really need to be a nord for the story line :/

My favorate is always the orcs even in oblivion but the argonoians are looking pretty good .. I'll start with an argonian and then a female orc .. I'm sure I'll try every race by the time I'm done with the game .. btw .. I've just now within the past month got to the point where I can no longer play oblivion .. it took me awhile but its lasted me years and I just cant find the charm in it anymore .. I know whats around every corner and what to expect from the system

My favorate is always the orcs even in oblivion but the argonoians are looking pretty good .. I'll start with an argonian and then a female orc .. I'm sure I'll try every race by the time I'm done with the game .. btw .. I've just now within the past month got to the point where I can no longer play oblivion .. it took me awhile but its lasted me years and I just cant find the charm in it anymore .. I know whats around every corner and what to expect from the system

Mods my friend, mods :D

Mods my friend, mods :D

Heavily modded would be an understatement when discribing my Oblivion .. Its shocking it still works with all the junk Ive installed over the years o_O still get plenty of random crashes of course.