Which Race Will You Play?

AxeAlot

249 members have voted

1. 1. What Race Will You Play As?

2. 2. Will you play as ALL of the Races?

I'm going to continue my character's legacy by playing his grandson. Montell Morris (Redguard, Warrior) was my main Oblivion character whom in my game closed all the Oblivion gates and established himself as the leader of the Fighter's guild, now 200 years later, his grandson, Terill Morris (Redguard, Warrior) will set out on his own adventure to Skyrim to write his name in the Morris name. Until 11/11/11 when Terill will set sail northward!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to continue my character's legacy by playing his grandson. Montell Morris (Redguard, Warrior) was my main Oblivion character whom in my game closed all the Oblivion gates and established himself as the leader of the Fighter's guild, now 200 years later, his grandson, Terill Morris (Redguard, Warrior) will set out on his own adventure to Skyrim to write his name in the Morris name. Until 11/11/11 when Terill will set sail northward!

I agree, its not racism against any one race for some of us..Its like my favourite character happened to be a Dunmer, not exactly white, Dark Elves.some are very dark .;)

Like MaddMax..I carry my own story-lines also..As a Dunmer, I conquered the Red Mountain, in Morrowind,her descendent closed the gates of Oblivion, did the main quest...likewise, her descendent will go North to Skyrim initially to keep my own storyline going..

Yet I shall play other races.eventually...especially those great looking reptilians, for DB, I like to be an Argonian for the DB play through.. they look so bloody real now...great details..

Nothing do with race preference, per se, more to do, with what you like to do in the game world..I am a Warrior Mage, as was my relatives before me..as will her's be..

Think of it that way, like Maddmax said, for some of us, its our own RP storyline we follow also...:thumbsup:

Cheers mates..

I voted for Argonian, because they're what got me excited for the Elder Scrolls when I played Morrowind. Even in Oblivion, they were quite enjoyable, and now with the redesign in Skyrim they should be just spectacular. As for the character him/herself... I had a whole backstory written around the lore in Oblivion, and I guess I'll just have to see how the lore has advanced in Skyrim to really define the backstory there. Perhaps a descendant... perhaps the same character, via vampirism or some other thing... s/he'll probably share the name. I might just erase the Oblivion character from the canon.

My first character will HAVE to be a Breton. The Breton race is my favorite, and it has been since I discovered TES back when Morrowind was first released. They may be better at magic, but the support for both stealth and combat is still there, so no matter which route I choose, I've got the stats for it. Plus, they look good, and that's always a plus. I'll play completely mortal up until I reach level 20, and then I'll start hunting vamps so I can become one of the undead creatures of the night. Yet again, a tradition of mine upheld since Morrowind.

I think it depends on the skill bonuses or spells/ abilitys. Like the high elfs on Oblivion had high magika, for eg. I also think it depends on what you want to be, like warrior, mage or theif/stealth. I personally will wait till I know the bonuses and ill probably play all of them at the tutorial and see whats best. :)