Mod Anticipation

stimike

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You want male characters to be bound up in leather instead? That doesn't sound too bad...

By the way.

Thanks for pointing that out, i must have derped when i copy-pasted and didn't realize. And no, at the moment that's the majority of what the male mods have XD what i mean is, clothing wise the best we got was Roberts muscular stock clothing, and Robert, room207, and i think a third person, were the only people to actually make more bodies for men other then default vanilla. women had the choice between i think 5 body mods with many variations in each body type.

I finally thought about the largest mod I have ever attempted for me it will be at least I want to make a mercenary guild but make it like the sons of anarchy mc like they specialize in weapon trading some skooma and what not they all ride black horse or if a bad a$$ modder makes a mammoth mount they will have a hierarchy and all that jazz havnt though of a name for them but I'll make a tabard and a banner for them and u can join the ranks and then climb the ranks start off as a supplicant (prospect) then after you prove ur self you'll be sworn in maybe even make them an outlaw guild I'm excited about it any ideas that people give me I will give credit were credit is due

frankly the game looks good we wont have to make many mods to its graphics or gameplay machanics but ill hope we will get a dragon for a companion and be able to ride himinto the sunset lol

some cool armors would be nice, realistic but cool ones... it doesnt have to be SUPER REALISTIC I LIKE COD CUZ ITS SO REAL AND LIFE LIKE!!!(dumb asses) lol

im no biggy on Anime but a little naruto mod would fit in this game well.. like outfits, "jutsus" , weapons

a blocking mod because i noticed that with with two one handed weapons you cant block

TYPE 3 armors like in Fallout nexus Because they nvr make the clothes do justice for the women(not super reaviling but the games usally have a SUPER CONSERVATIVE look for the females and a type 3 armor replacer would be nice)

new areas would be nice like all new areas that take you out of skyrim and into the desert or swamp(because it looks like skyri is a winter/ blue arura wounderland) and some armors that "fit" into those locations

and a type 3 body it doesnt need t be nude it just has to look like a girls body unlike in the other games were its a mans body with boobs

Edited by xXStretcHXx117