Mod Anticipation

stimike

Here is my list

Gameplay Effects:

-Boss Dragons (really really hard to kill! and giving proportional rewards... so making dragon killing a 'unique' event)

-Timescale ring

-Slower leveling (maybe)

-Level cap remover

-Maximum carrying capacity

User Interface:

-Advanced HUD (more info, clock, etc.) with 'always on' feature

-Recreated UI (main goal is seeing everything on screen, without having to scroll, and preferably dark themed)

-Character view in menus

Graphics:

-Skyrim Graphics Extender

Edited by AlterMann22

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´d love to see a mod that adds drugs to the game, with visual effects like the Drugs Are Bad Mkay mod for new vegas. I used to run around all mentoesed out enjoying the beautiful colors lol :tongue:

For example you could have magic mushrooms that increase your magicka, but gives you a fatigue penalty, and adds some nice colors lol. Maybe even some morphing of things if that would be possible, suppose that would be hard tho... Or some Khat like drug that increase your fatigue for some time, then decrease it for some time when the drug wears off, like a hangover. To me that would be more immersive than just having a potion that magically increase some of your skills, and would add a lot of fun to all of us druggies out there :whistling: And the wine and beer should should have visual effects too, like blurred vision and seeing double if you drink too much.

And visual effects to the poisons instead of just a bar in your hud telling you that youre about to die lol

I want to make a mod like this myself, but unfortunately i´m not experienced with modding, and i dont know if this would be very hard to do for someone who has never created his own mods before. Planning on learning tho :unsure:

(And sorry if my english is bad lol)

I hope there is a mod that will disable the hud if it cant already be done.

I heard a while ago that you could get rid of the hud as far as your health stamina etc meters but not the compass.

Well I want to get rid of it all! nothing on my screen no compass no quest markers no nothing. I want this game to take me frickin ages to finish lol

I don't care if i spend most of the time frustrated because i dont know what im doing or where im going, because in my opinion its better than having a journal the knows everything already and a character that knows exactly where this supposed "hidden cave" is.

If i cant get rid of the compass and quest markers i'm just gonna have to stick some tape on my screen so i cant see it lol