Mod Anticipation

stimike

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a few things

1 better looking thief assassin armor. Including mask (that have custom decals like the war paint skull) eye patches, capes It would be neat if I can get my detect life/ night eye enchanted eye patch that I had in oblivion

2 more spells and like some have said combine spell like toss an icegernade filled with a charge lightning ball in it or raise a small group of skeletons like 4-5

3 more weapons can never have to many weapons I'd love to see some dragon weapons like an axe made from the sholder blade of a dragon or a mace form the femur or humerus bone I'm actually gonna work on a dragon fanged shield that will cause bleed damage from bashes and a chance to disarm enemy's from there weapon getting tangled in the teeth

4 BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR SPOUSES CLOTHING I MEAN I AM RICH WHY IS MYWIFE STILL DRESSED LIKE SHE IS A COMMON SHOPKEEPER

5 I don't care to ride a dragon but to be a member of the new faction I'll be making that will be be based off of a MC (sons of anarchy) but instead of horses or dragons the whole guild will ride around skyrim fighting dragons falmer and frosts worn and they will ride in to battle on mammoths

Also more mounts like bears sabertooths large wolfs and dwarven mechanical horses( more about those in #6)

6 dwarven engineering be able to craft various dwarven machines as the horse I was talking about you have to gather 200 dwarven ingots 10 dwarven strut 2 flawless rubibies 3 black soul gems 3 dwarven gyros and 1 of those gyros that have the red glow I can't remember the name but hey it would be neat to have a dwarven spider that carrys your crap or a centurion to follow you in battle

7 better houses is a must nuff said

8be able to craft arrows

9probably the most important mod take out the stupid guard comment " I used to be an adventure like you until I took an arrow to the knee". Grrrrrrrrrr

Edited by crippledorphan

I'm looking forward to more mods like PISE and Deadly Dragons. I feel that while the combat system was improved a lot that it could stand to be harder and more realistic. I also felt that Dragons were not epic enough. I mean when you fight something thats suppose to be this big badass monster of death and it takes like a minute to kill. Just doesn't do it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish there were better camera/character controls for cinematic recording/filmmaking. For now we're forced into either 1st person, 3rd person or free fly cam perspective.

I think Skyrim video makers in general could benefit from this more advanced character control whilst filming, and I think I'm on the brink of finding out a way to do that. Check out this proof of concept that shows that it's possible (with limitations, as for now) to film and control your character without being either in 1st or 3rd person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAocTmnfmkk&hd=1

It could create great possibilities for filming projects.

I mod with worldspace houses, like an entire cities of world space houses, that I hope to create. Using mainly custom models of course, I just want something for my thief. As well as theives arsenal for skyrim, so I could shoot vine arrows onto balconies, and hanging flower garden things, and climb into peoples windows.

I'd like to see thief-tastic secret entrances added to every city, as well as the College of Winterhold (though this may require some minor AI tweaks to the NPCs inside to keep them from greeting the player as a new apprentice). More thief love!