Add a minecraft forum!!!!!!

Youroblivionman

Well, the textures looks nice but I don't understand why all the meshes have to be square shaped. Then I also don't understand the point of the game, which is probably quite obvious from this comment. Since I'm here, maybe you can explain the idea of the game and what makes it so special? To me, it looks like a bad version of sims without real characters.

-sigh-

You obviously never played with Lego's as a child.

Minecraft is one of the best games ever created, fueled by everyones imagination.

The game is as fun as your imagination.

Playing multiplayer is even more fun because you can make a whole town.

They're not meshes, they're voxels. Voxels are cube in shape ^_^

There is no point to Minecraft, it never ends. You play how you want to play, build whatever you like and more importantly, you are free to do whatever you like.

If it's not your tup of cea then to each their own, don't comment on anything related to it :P

Perhaps it would be better not to criticize someone else's choices in game preferences. If history tells us anything, it's that people show a remarkable disregard for the fact that each of us is absolutely correct in our opinions, and that everyone else is absolutely wrong.

Perhaps it would be better not to criticize someone else's choices in game preferences. If history tells us anything, it's that people show a remarkable disregard for the fact that each of us is absolutely correct in our opinions, and that everyone else is absolutely wrong.

Who's criticising anyone? o_O

Who's criticising anyone? o_O

I'm pretty sure that he was refferring to other comments than yours... and hopefully mine as well :P

Edited by amycus

Yeah I was hoping he was referring to others.

But nevertheless I am curious as to who he is on about.

No one has been criticising anyone.

Well besides Deepsoul's rather tasteless comment referring to Minecraft being childish with bad textures and no RPG elements.

However we have established that isn't the case as Minecraft has many mods to give it RPG elements and thousands of texture packs varying in resolution. So he can have it at whatever he likes.

But that wasn't really criticism, merely his opinion of the game that hopefully I have educated him a bit better about it :P