First thing I will do in Skyrim

Omeletter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I will spend exactly 14 mins 26 seconds makin my caracter then I will run and try to get in to cyrodil and run to bruma to loot the treasure left in the house formerly owned by moric the hero of kavatch

Haha good idea but you'll be thrown in jail if you get caught trying to get back in to Skyrim!!

Shoot miz I'm the effin dragonborn you know your a bamf when sh** there pants when they see you I ain't scared

haha just sayin..... you where caught once already...... :laugh:

Shoot miz I'm the effin dragonborn you know your a bamf when sh** there pants when they see you I ain't scared

haha just sayin..... you where caught once already...... :laugh:

Yeah but that wasn't me that was just a big mis understanding I was drunk and I didn't know I cross the border the guards were like freeze criminal scum and I was like this isn't were I parked my horse

I probably will roam around the forest in search of a pack of wolves and look for a bandit. Then walk to the nearest cave or dungeon and explore that picking everything I find up. Then head the the nearest town and sell all my loot. Then settle down in the local tavern and drink mead and listen to the bard while chatting with the locales about rumors. Ahhh sounds nice (: