No classes or skills...

Lehcar

Nope, turns out that they got some advanced feedback on people not liking how skills and perks work in the demo, so decided to nix everything. There are no more classes, skills, levels. Since health and magicka now nothing to work from and staying alive was too challenging with a level playing field, the player now has infinite health and magicka as part of being dragonborn. Other NPCs and the like seem to still have their stats manually set. It also mentioned that certain checks which were based on skills (like lockpicking and crafting) are now just a random roll for a chance to fail with some adjustments made as the player completes the main quest.

Uhm? isn't this against forum rules? :confused:

No, don't think there's any rule against posting obvious misinformation in a thread which was already answered, about a question that could have been answered by looking around. Even if I was being a bit of a smartass about it, it pretty much illustrates how a skill-less version of the game would be pretty darn near pointless, or atleast lacking on many levels.

The rickroll was there to hopefully lighten people up and give a laugh.

Actually I am pretty sure Daggerfall and the ones before Morrowind did this. If you were are Warrior you would have no Magick at all. If you were a Thief you couldn't wear heavy type armor, something like that if I remember. But for Morrowind and up, yes I agree with you.

This was true in Arena. However, Daggerfall allowed players to create their own custom classes and choose any skills they wanted.