Issues with the New Vegas Nexus Site

Kry11ic

When I try accessing the New Vegas Nexus website, it just won't load, and I know it's because of the new update. This really pisses me off because I have no idea what's causing this and now I can't get anymore mods... Can someone PLEASE help me? What's happening is that it tries to load, but the load bar just starts over and over and over again (I have windows 7, so the circle is the loading bar) so it will start to load, then go back and forth, and it won't load.... Idk know what else to put, but I need help with this problem... Edited by Kry11ic

Having the same issue myself .

The Sites is probably down for some update or other.

Fallout 3 Nexus has undergone a big facelift so maybe thats whats also happening to Fallout NV Nexus.

Well My friend over Steam says he's on it right now and he's browsing the site... so there's SOMETHING going on

I have to agree with you Azrael, everything is not where I would expect it, can't see were endorsments are for mods, and the picture viewing format is terrible. Not to mention adverts stay on top of all opened images..

We need an option to change it back..the ads...oh god Kim Kardishan shut up! I dont care about your horribad fashion!! :wallbash:

Back on topic,yes,the site and FO3 Nexus are WAY slow,I dont really know how to do anything...cant find out where anything is,the recent files is a pain t find..

Good idea,it is pretty,just really confusing. Ill give it time,but I would like an option to have the old way.

Its kinda like driving an imported car youve never seen...

ANd yeah,cant DL either,just nothing :/

Yeah im also having a problem with the site. it loads and everything. but it wont let me view any comments on any files. when i click to view comments it says content loading, then the loading bar disappears and doesnt show any comments.

i agree. we should have an option to change it back to the old nexus

I got some error late last night about some driver/database error that normally fixes by itself. That's the only issue I've spotted otherwise. I'd check with the admins, but it seems to be fine now.