What 'Class' will you first play?

SpellAndShield

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to try something out that may not work at all in the game - an imperial agent.

Skills: One handed weapons, light armour, speech, pickpocket, alchemy (, alteration).

The idea is to be a james bond type character instead of a splinter cell type character. Hide in plain sight, when you need to enter a building you pickpocket the key off of someone, and the one handed weapons + light armour + poisons (and probably alteration) allows you to keep your own in a fight. You'll probably need to get a useful companion early on (for combat against groups), but that shouldn't be a problem as imperial with speech training.

i'm gonna be the ultimate Gandalf!!!!

Haha I'd like to see that. You'll have to take a screen shot of him at the top of the 7000 steps lol

That got me thinking: Bigger staves, and possibly more staff variety. We haven't gotten a third person view of the new staff design yet but from first person it looks like a tiny little wand. Plus I really hope they don't do this but there's a very large risk that all the staves will use the exact same model again.