Hint in Interview suggest Vampires and Werewolves:DLC

SpellAndShield

In this interview (VIDEO) at 4:10 the girl asks about vampires and werewolves and he says he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t, so to me that translation is yes they are in game but we can´t talk about it.

Kat Bailey (Associates Director - GamesPro):

Are you able to confirm whether you can still become a vampire and or a werewolf?

Ashley Cheng (Production Director - Skyrim):

Uhm, there's a lot of stuff in the game we'd love to talk about, but I can't, uh, can't talk about it.

Sounds like confirmation enough to me.

But a "Vampires & Werewolves" DLC sounds more likely based on what Pete Hines said.

Edited by GotMeFaded

In this interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsttJd-5L2k&playnext=1&list=PL3FF4FAEAAC841B1D) at 4:10 the girl asks about vampires and werewolves and he says he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t, so to me that translation is yes they are in game but we can´t talk about it.

Encouraging but ultimately...?

They will maybe only include one of them. That is to say either vampires or either werewolves. Their answer could mean that they only chose to include one of them but didn't really want to reveal which one without spoiling their surprise.

I hope they include vampires.I´m counting to play as a vampire from the start to continue my oblivion character.