Help Wanted With Porting A Model.

pilotofwar

I everyone. I would like some help converting a model from a .blend file (for the modeling program blender) to a .nif file so I can use it with Fallout 3. I have the models, rigging, and textures I just need someone to convert them for me :). If you are interested in helping or want more information just reply to this thread or send me a message :).

Thanks for you time,

Justin (Pilotofwar).

I everyone. I would like some help converting a model from a .blend file (for the modeling program blender) to a .nif file so I can use it with Fallout 3. I have the models, rigging, and textures I just need someone to convert them for me :). If you are interested in helping or want more information just reply to this thread or send me a message :).

Thanks for you time,

Justin (Pilotofwar).

I don't know how to do what you are asking, but I was wondering what you are working on. Is it armor/clothing, if so will you please post a picture of how it looks in whatever program it is currently in.

Thanks for you time,

Justin (Pilotofwar).

I don't know how to do what you are asking, but I was wondering what you are working on. Is it armor/clothing, if so will you please post a picture of how it looks in whatever program it is currently in.

Sorry for the late reply, its a NPC not armor but I would imagine exporting it should be nearly the same as exporting armor.

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/17/16208/Grunt.1.png

That's a picture of it :).

This is a Grunt from Halo right? Is it ripped? If so, that will get you in trouble.

Yes it is a Grunt from halo, I got the base model from a mod for another game with permission from the original modder of course and modified it a bit. To my knowledge no it was not a ripped model but I can't sure for certain.

• 3 weeks later...