In-game issue - Delayed movement with handguns?

Servalion

I've got a strange issue that pops up eventually. I love me some handguns especially since there's so many perks to boost them, but this odd issue kinda keeps me from using them much. This doesn't happen on fresh games...........but eventually, after significant progress, it shows up outta nowhere and persists.

When using any handgun, conventional or Energy, wielding or holstered, the game will stutter when I move. Whether I move backwards or forward, the game will pause for about half a second before I start moving. When I stop moving or reverse my movement, the pause happens again. Oddly, this occurs when I move forwards or backwards, but not sideways. However, its too much trouble to keep crabwalkin' to use my favorite handcannons.

Does anyone get this issue as well after a while? And does anyone know of a fix for this? This isn't something new, I've experienced this since before Patch 1.4. Its only during my stay in Old World Blues, with its extensive use of the Sonic Emitter, did I notice that this issue seemed exclusive to any 1-handed Handgun animation weapons.

Edited by Servalion

Just the nature of the engine really.Are you leaking memory somewhere?

Not that I've ever been aware. If memory was causing the issue, I doubt it would pop up only on handguns. As it is, I don't have many handguns currently in use anyways through some simple editing. I've edited some handguns to use different types of ammo so I'll always use them thanks to Caliber (A Light In Shining Darkness on 10mm, That Gun on .40 S&W, Ranger Sequoia on .454 Casull, and so on), but with this wierd issue I only bother pulling them out when I've snuck into position and open fire without moving. Since I haven't heard of this issue coming up with anyone else, it may just be me. Still, its bothersome, and I wish a quick fix existed. Maybe it does somewhere, but that might take some good searching.