Since New site design launched can't downlaod anything

lethalgerman

Yeah, I'm getting the same problem. I'll be logged in (according to the top of the page) and when I try to download a file i'll get a pop-up saying I can't download files larger than 2mb without being logged in. Logging in again on that screen doesn't change anything.

The new site does look good though.

Same here. Can't download anything. It gives me the download server list and when I select one and click on it, a long thin gray line opens and that's it....no download

I have the same problem as well, must be pretty widespread. Even small files cannot be loaded, and I was hoping to be able to get some of the new ones such as the injector stimpack one. I didnt know if this all stemmed from me not being a premium member, but I do not think that is the reason.

The site looks ok, I guess - still takes some getting use to. The Advertisment sometimes gets in the way of the option menus however.

New design is gonna take a bit to get used to, but at the moment I am looking for another site if I can find one because I cant download anything since the new design. I click on the little file icon and nothing, its an empty link. I refresh browser- nothing. I turned on compatibility mode and broke the site - nothing. turned off compatability mode and tried again, the screen went grey and then nothing. Have you just not added the files yet to the server? just asking.

Sounds like a pretty major problem to me... I'll try downloading something really quick.

EDIT: Hm, seems to be doing the same for me. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon?

EDIT2: I can download the file, but it gives me the message that I'm not logged in so I can't download the file. (I mean that I can click it from the Files tab, but then it doesn't let me)

Edited by Guest

I login ad I go to downlaod a file ad the screen greays out or sometimes when I'm logged in and I want to downlaod a file it asks me to login when im already logged in!!!!!

This is happening to me too.

I'm getting this message, when trying download new files

File temporarily unavailable

This file has only recently been uploaded to the site. The file server normally takes between 30 - 60 minutes to update with new files so please try downloading this file again after an hour has passed.

Edited by listen