anime based power armor

redrun66

Ok hi nvnexus i came up with an idea for adding some of your favirot gundams and knightmairs but im not a mod disiner my self i have a armor i want made

its based on code geass's gawian knightmair frame im looknig for some one that can perduce the armor the person that dose can take credit for his/her work just give me credit for the idea is all i ask. that i can send you for the disine patar i want it about the size of a normal power armor suit all the same stats (dt whight eficts) but make it ceary enof to cover its own whight

p.s sorry for bad spelling ^^

and post if your intrested

just message me and ill get back to you ^^

first post may have put it in the wrong place

Edited by redrun66

Request go in the request section. I saw the original thread and it was in the right place. Plus, as a tip, you may want to post pictures. It is probably best to provide people with all the information the is possible to give them.

Request go in the request section. I saw the original thread and it was in the right place. Plus, as a tip, you may want to post pictures. It is probably best to provide people with all the information the is possible to give them.

yea i seen i put this in the rong spot and as for pics all thay have to do is go to mt profile and view them ^^