Missing line in .ini file?

Frankenfran

I got this from a website about fallout NV for reducing stutter but i cannot find the lines below to change them. Any advice? The cell buffer lines are what im looking for atm but i don't see them in the default ini.

uInterior Cell Buffer=3

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

Change these values if you have 1GB or RAM or more to make use of it for better performance. If you have 1GB, change the values to 6 and 72; if you have 2GB, change to 16 and 102; for more RAM, try even higher values. Specifics are not known, so if you're not an advanced user, it's recommended to stick with the 2GB settings, even if on 4GB or more. Note if you change these settings you should also change the iPreloadSizeLimit.

iPreloadSizeLimit=26214400

This setting can reduce stuttering. For 1GB of RAM, change this to 52428800; for 2GB, change to 104857600. As with the settings above, increase further if you have more memory, but stick with the 2GB setting if you're not an advanced user. Never increase this value beyond 262144000.

bUseThreadedBlood=1

bUseThreadedMorpher=1

bUseThreadedTempEffects=1

bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1

bUseThreadedAI=1

bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1

bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1

bMultiThreadAudio=0

iNumHavokThreads=5

Changing the settings above to values listed may improve multi-core performance for those with multi-core CPUs (e.g. it tells various instructions to be assigned to separate cores for better performance instead of a given core doing multiple jobs with lesser performance). Difference is said to be marginal, however.

iNumHWThreads=x

Insert the above value under the [General] section, where x is the number of cores your CPU has. This may prevent freezing at certain points.

EDIT - ok i found everything now except the iNumHWThreads= so im still searching for it. I tried the control + F to search but nadda.

Edited by Frankenfran