Tamriel

DiemCarpe

I would love it if someone were to take all of the continents of Tamriel and mash it into one mod. Like take the already out SsVvM, Elsweyr, Valenwood, and Skyrim and put it al ltogether. Then the creator could make Highrock, Summerset Isle, Hammerfell and Orsinium and put it with that. If anyone could make this, I would be stunned.

I would love it if someone were to take all of the continents of Tamriel and mash it into one mod. Like take the already out SsVvM, Elsweyr, Valenwood, and Skyrim and put it al ltogether. Then the creator could make Highrock, Summerset Isle, Hammerfell and Orsinium and put it with that. If anyone could make this, I would be stunned.

Though I do not like the MERP team in some aspects, it has truly phenomenal work. Give it a go. http://www.moddb.com/mods/merp-middle-earth-roleplaying-mod

File size would start to be a serious problem with a mod like you propose. Not only would the file be hard to upload and download, but there could be game-related problems too. There is a certain upper file size that .esp files can be. The .esm files may be larger, but you can't have two .esm files edit the land in the same worldspace, because the ground will disappear and everyone and everything will fall. So you can build a giant new worldspace in an .esm, but you can't make a giant mod that includes a province and have it all be in an .esm. The resources can be in the .esm, but not the terrain. So there we go splitting again. If you downloaded a huge mod with a province in it, there would probably be two files, an .esp and an .esm.