Type 3 body replacer

freadam

To me,Black Blossom makes amazing work,go on the FO3 Nexus and look at her weapons. They look so good with max settings *drool* I went with Black Blossoms Beware of Girl due to how it looked. And its got a handy FOMOD installer too :)

To me,Black Blossom makes amazing work,go on the FO3 Nexus and look at her weapons. They look so good with max settings *drool* I went with Black Blossoms Beware of Girl due to how it looked. And its got a handy FOMOD installer too :)

Yes, but I want to know what the difference is, because they look kinda similar. And those armor replacer for the type 3 body, where do I find that?

Make sure you run but Im sure you know that :P

Also if you want just the Type 3 armor,download the ONLY armors part in the replacer :)

Wait I'm kind of confused. Do I need the armor replacer when I'm playing male? I just want the body replacer for the NPC's.

If I the option for is turned on in FOMM, do I need a text file named archive invalidation?

So I chose the dimonized one. But now I have a problem with the armor and clothing replacer. It says "Type 3 vanilla armors with non-nude body replacer". Where do I find the nude version?

EDIT: Found it. Need to learn to read :wallbash: lol

Edited by freadam