Idea for a mind/hover animation

SacredLotus

Hi,

Posting cause i'm trying to find out if its possible to make a set of animations ( kf file ) or do i need to do a complete overhaul of game in toolset.

Sry very new to toolset and kf animation or any form of modeling software.

heres the idea:

A race or animation set to do the following.

A hover or telekinetic hold on weapons that hover near or around the players grasp including arm and uneqip animations.

the walk hover and running animations to maintain the guise the character is more power in magic and using their mind to affect world around them as to

alleviate there physical weakness of low physical etc.

anyhow thanks for your consideration and ideas,

Sacredlotus

For a capable animator, the walking and running you're asking is a no problem at all. If I got the weapons right, you're saying they should be hovering in the air, and when the player presses the attack button the character, for example, points his/her hand towards the target and the weapon flies there to slash it? For that, I'm not quite sure if it's possible, I don't recall seeing a part of the skeleton that has the weapon on it, so my guess is the weapons are attached to the hand bones, which would make them simply move where the hand does, I could be wrong though as I'm no animator. Keep asking around, I'd be also interested in such a set of animations.

sorry for the long time to reply.

Work one of the things we cant get away from.

Anyhow i have a set of 2h animations I'm using the 2h hovers to and from equip/unequipped then hovers near the palm about a inch above I'll post a image soon when i have time to get

home to load oblivion. Found it on goma's blog its interesting but i don;t know if it can be done but anyhow I'll up load a image or 2 in the come day.

Take care,

sacred