BEHOLD!! My Hands on Preview of Skyrim!! (RipTen)

CrzyFooL

Thank you Dave for giving us some insight on your experience with Skyrim! ;)

Just reading what you wrote I am more impatient than ever, ugh darn it! 8 more weeks and I say weeks b/c it sounds shorter than saying 2 months :/

Indeed it does. Although school, for me, makes the day go by.

Yup same here, but still the whole time during class I think about it haha. Not so great when you're about to burn magnesium and realize you're looking straight at it when it's too late.... :wallbash:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Dave for giving us some insight on your experience with Skyrim! ;)

Just reading what you wrote I am more impatient than ever, ugh darn it! 8 more weeks and I say weeks b/c it sounds shorter than saying 2 months :/

Indeed it does. Although school, for me, makes the day go by.

Yup same here, but still the whole time during class I think about it haha. Not so great when you're about to burn magnesium and realize you're looking straight at it when it's too late.... :wallbash:

I know what you mean, thinking about it in school makes it go by EVEN slower. Hell, I've been writing short stories about my character that I always play with.

I know what you mean, thinking about it in school makes it go by EVEN slower. Hell, I've been writing short stories about my character that I always play with.

HAHA! So do I XD the possibilities are endless and I've been drawing what I want my character (well, one of them) to be in Skyrim. I'm going for the sexy elf with the dark past look ;)

I wish I could have tried Skyrim out for an hour, but I know I would have just wandered around and been in awe by the scenery. Most likely I wouldn't have made it to the first village :/

Edited by SynysterShadows1213

• 3 weeks later...
This thread really isn't that old, the last post was two weeks and a half weeks ago. Or is that too long ago? I just thought of thread necromancy as months old..