Wolves

lucienlachance300

Does anyone find it annoying when you're in the wilderness and there's some random animal like a wolf or something that you can't see and is probably just minding it's own business, but is JUST close enough to prevent you from fast traveling? It's not really that big of a deal, but it's still pretty annoying. Almost every time I get out of a long, tedious dungeon crawl and want to fast travel back to a city, I get that annoying message telling me that there are "enemies nearby" when it's really just a random wolf conveniently within the "nearby" radius. Edited by lucienlachance300

I don't fast travel, so I don't really mind. And yes, that Bashed Patch feature is under "assorted tweaks" or something like that and it does sound like a good fix for that. :) Set it so you can fast travel as long as you're five feet away, aaand... well. Yes. The Bashed Patch is glorious.

• 3 weeks later...
I thought fights wolves in Oblivion was tedious. From what I've seen from Skyrim, I will enjoy coming across a pack of wolves and then slice my dual wielding swords into them. :thumbsup: