Game crash: rather absurd.

Alright forum Ive recently installed falloutNV in hopes of massacring some ghouls, let alone to find out that it had a serious problem ( Which ive never found in any fix or topic on the interwebs ) i would grab any ranged weapon except spears, and i would shoot something, and low and behold, not the game, but the comp crashes and restarts, ive tried updating graphics, ive tried that DLL. fix, ive tried many multiple fixes and still nothing seems to avail. i have mods, but they all have compatability patches and so forth, so i do not think that could be the problem at all. If anyone on this blessed forum can help me out, i would be most greatful.

~ Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita. =)

Sounds like more of a hardware issue, maybe your power supply ? just taking a wild guess, sometimes when the power aint enough the computer shuts down on its own or restarts when heavy power usage happens, happened with me on my old comp (first build :/) Your specs would help and load order, though I don't think mods are anything to do with this.

Sounds like more of a hardware issue, maybe your power supply ? just taking a wild guess, sometimes when the power aint enough the computer shuts down on its own or restarts when heavy power usage happens, happened with me on my old comp (first build :/) Your specs would help and load order, though I don't think mods are anything to do with this.

Well, i think you might have a point there now,

Specs: Windows XP Home Edition SP3

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz

1534MB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series 1024.0 MB

Antec 300 Watt

Power supply can do it.

That a single or a dual core CPU? Been awhile since Ive seen a 3500+ :P

i think its a single .. and its old too... is there a way i can still play fallout new vegas? or no?

Minimun Requirements are Dual Core. Run everything in ultra low settings. and as soon as you can upgrade it all

Lookin at the back of my FNV case,it says Dual Core CPU ATi 13XX XT + or nVidia 6XXX + is the minimum.

alright, ill try it, and if it doesnt work. ill report on it.

Minimun Requirements are Dual Core. Run everything in ultra low settings. and as soon as you can upgrade it all

Lookin at the back of my FNV case,it says Dual Core CPU ATi 13XX XT + or nVidia 6XXX + is the minimum.

alright, ill try it, and if it doesnt work. ill report on it.

Yep, i tried it and it did the same thing before, i turned down graphics all the way, and it still crashed... i never had this problem before.. and it started to surface recently.. anyone have any idea whats going on? im at witts end .. :/