Werewolf or Vampire?

Jakeschulz

198 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want to become?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The posibility of choose is always the best option, being one or another would depend on the concrete advantages or disadvantages of each one.

I love vampires, but I didn't become a vampire in the previous game since my game style is too much...direct, is a pain in the ass controling night/day, drinking blood and such.

So in the hipothetic case they add vampirism...I would choose it if I find it convinient, if not and there is a werewolf with interesting advantages I'll become one.

Werewolf here.

I just like being a fearless beast rather then a vampire.

Twilight basically ruined vampires for me and I can't respect them anymore.

Being a werewolf prevents you from wearing any form of chest armour though:)

Werewolf here.

I just like being a fearless beast rather then a vampire.

Twilight basically ruined vampires for me and I can't respect them anymore.

Being a werewolf prevents you from wearing any form of chest armour though:)

:O I completely forgot about that! Unless you had something like this: :biggrin:

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu174/knightwolf20x/werewolf665nl_1_.jpg

I don't care either way. Modern pop culture kinda ruined them both for me. Growing up Vampire and Werewolves were horrifying monstrosities not some fan girls sparkly boy toy. Vampires and Werewolves are suppose to be powerful mindless killers prowling the wilderness and ancient ruins, not some over sexualized seductress or ladies man. I know Bethesda doesn't portray them like that and I respect them for that but the damage is already kinda done.

Edit: I will prob try both on another character just to see what it is like but unless someone mods the crap out of them to turn them into the demonic Nosferatus of Medieval European legend I don't plan on playing one in any serious sense.

I call bulls*** u should read some of my moms "novels."

I don't care either way. Modern pop culture kinda ruined them both for me. Growing up Vampire and Werewolves were horrifying monstrosities not some fan girls sparkly boy toy. Vampires and Werewolves are suppose to be powerful mindless killers prowling the wilderness and ancient ruins, not some over sexualized seductress or ladies man. I know Bethesda doesn't portray them like that and I respect them for that but the damage is already kinda done.

Edit: I will prob try both on another character just to see what it is like but unless someone mods the crap out of them to turn them into the demonic Nosferatus of Medieval European legend I don't plan on playing one in any serious sense.

I call bulls*** u should read some of my moms "novels."

I hate it that now every time something is said about a Vampire/Werewolf people instantly think of Twilight. Twilight did bad with the Vampires/Werewolves but I am not going to let that soil their reputation! I still remember and know Vampires as Dracula and Werewolves as the hungry no self control monstrous creatures who turn during a full moon.

I love Vampires and Werewolves and that will never change. No matter how much people romantically express them in movies/shows/books.

But I did think that Vampires were so high maintenance in Oblivion. Feed here feed there only do this can't do that. I hope we have a little more freedom in Skyrim and I never played Morrowind so I can't say how the werewolf thing worked. It hasn't even been confirmed or said if we can turn into a werewolf! I do hope we can or else all this would have been a waste of time and utter disappointment :( the talking about it part.