Werewolf or Vampire?

Jakeschulz

198 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want to become?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A vampire, definitely. Though does it make any sense I want my character to be a semi-good aligned vampire who though preys on people, steals and murders, tries always to be good to those he respects and deems worthy of so?

Why do people wanna be vampires and werewolves, is it because of the special powers or maybe you like to roleplay as evil and rotten as you can :devil:

I'm just curious. :P

I've just always loved werewolves and vampires. But wolves more, I like to be all evil and fluffy, and just BA.

Modern pop culture kinda ruined them both for me. Growing up Vampire and Werewolves were horrifying monstrosities not some fan girls sparkly boy toy. Vampires and Werewolves are suppose to be powerful mindless killers prowling the wilderness and ancient ruins, not some over sexualized seductress or ladies man. I know Bethesda doesn't portray them like that and I respect them for that but the damage is already kinda done.

I agree, shows like true blood and books and movies like twilight completely ruined it for me too. I can't say I was a huge fan of how oblivion featured vampires - scorn's vampire mod was quite a leap forward and made being a vampire much more enjoyable.

Edited by shadow_scale9180