• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hopes for Vampires and Werewolves are the following:

Vampires

Noticeable fangs.

Feeding makes you stronger.

If you don't feed, you will get damaged by the sun.

Bat transformation.

People will fear and avoid you. But Vampirism won't be illegal.

Books on Vampire lore, which can give clues leading to Vampire dungeons and such.

Vampire hunters will be included for a bit of intense gameplay.

Transformation appears three days after the person in question has been bitten by a vampire, no other way.

Werewolves

Enormous wolflike creatures. Not like the common wolves lurking in the forests.

Run on all fours, fight with the claws while standing on the legs.

Great animations, which will include finishing moves and nice running animation.

No stages; only one sort of Werewolf.

Tranformation appears when a player has been infected with Lycanthropy. Infection happens when a player is bitten by a werewolf.

Transformation only appears the day before the full moon, during the full moon and the day after. Which adds reality.

Once again, these are only my hopes.

My hopes for Vampires and Werewolves are the following:

Vampires

Noticeable fangs.

Feeding makes you stronger.

If you don't feed, you will get damaged by the sun.

Bat transformation.

People will fear and avoid you. But Vampirism won't be illegal.

Books on Vampire lore, which can give clues leading to Vampire dungeons and such.

Vampire hunters will be included for a bit of intense gameplay.

Transformation appears three days after the person in question has been bitten by a vampire, no other way.

Werewolves

Enormous wolflike creatures. Not like the common wolves lurking in the forests.

Run on all fours, fight with the claws while standing on the legs.

Great animations, which will include finishing moves and nice running animation.

No stages; only one sort of Werewolf.

Tranformation appears when a player has been infected with Lycanthropy. Infection happens when a player is bitten by a werewolf.

Transformation only appears the day before the full moon, during the full moon and the day after. Which adds reality.

Once again, these are only my hopes.

I really like this idea, that is my hope as well, though turning into a bat I hope it's a bit more fearsome :thumbsup:

I don't like that idea. Too much complicated also, you should be always caring about the moon phases and be sure you do some quest on that three days during night to not waste that power.

A transformation you could use once a day, or once each two days or whatever would be better.

The particular vision from a particular author about a certain folkloric creature is not "realism".

I don't like that idea. Too much complicated also, you should be always caring about the moon phases and be sure you do some quest on that three days during night to not waste that power.

A transformation you could use once a day, or once each two days or whatever would be better.

The particular vision from a particular author about a certain folkloric creature is not "realism".

It also depends how long Bethesda is going to have the moon phases. We know that it's not going to actually be 30days in game until we can next turn into a werewolf. My guess is they would either have a full moon every 7 days (then if we do the before, during and after trans that leaves 4 days of not using powers) or they will have it were you can turn into a werewolf once a day or something.

Honestly I always though of transforming every night, full moon or not. Though this could be an idea:

Turn into a Werewolf every night, but on the night of the full moon your powers are significantly increased. It really wouldn't make sense to be able to transform once a day b/c that means day or night and a werewolf during the day..that's just silly ;)

It really wouldn't make sense to be able to transform once a day b/c that means day or night and a werewolf during the day..that's just silly ;)

Every RPG I can remember Werewolfs attack you any time of the day.

Vampires usually appear in dungeons, castles, caves, etc, dark places in general or during night.

But werewolves appear in forests or plains at daylight.

I think it would very funny that the fact a Khajiit, whitch is already a likeness of a Were-cat would trasnform from a Cat into a Dog.

They already have the Fur, the Teeth, the claws as well as that Feral Attitude.,,

Wonder if they are exempt from them.

Cat -> into Dog = Hyena?

Edited by nofear88