Skyrim Tattoo Feedback

AxeAlot

Hey, guys I realize this is a selfish post but I want to hear what you guys think about a tattoo I'm planning to get. I want to get the symbol of Akatosh tattooed on my inner bicep, not a lot of my friends are familiar with the Elder Scrolls games or novels so they wouldn't really know what it meant. I want to get it to show that yes, I am a "nerd" to a certain extent but I also think that it is an interesting tattoo design, dragons are bad ass and I like that fact that it isnt just some lame tacky dragon.

Akatosh symbol/ Skyrim logo : http://news.tgn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Skyrim_Logo.png

Inner Bicep (for those of us who are a little confused): http://files.myopera.com/Zaphira/albums/673992/thumbs/biceps%20tattoo.jpg_thumb.jpg <------talk about a wild tattoo!

I've seen another picture floating around the web of the same symbol but to be honest the quality of the tattoo wasn't that great at all, a lot of rounded lines where it should have been sharp, etc. My dad is covered in tattoos and my mom has a few and theyve both recently found a great local artist.

I just want to know your guys HONEST opinion, don't worry I realize that I'm going to be roasted on here but hey the truth is what I need :)

Personally, I hate tattoos. I'm against anyone getting any tattoo of anything anywhere for any reason. They're trashy and disgusting.

That's cool, sorry that you have to feel that way. My dads a military veteran making six figures a year so trashy and disgusting isn't really something we're accustomed to.

First link isn't working but I know what it looks like of course .. It would be cool.. I'm a fan of nerd tats so long as they stay out of the funny zone and are dignified .. ever seen that one with bart simpson bending over and the guy's bellybutton is his anus? bleh .. Hes never getting layed again ~_~

First link isn't working but I know what it looks like of course .. It would be cool.. I'm a fan of nerd tats so long as they stay out of the funny zone and are dignified .. ever seen that one with bart simpson bending over and the guy's bellybutton is his anus? bleh .. Hes never getting layed again ~_~

Hhahaha YES I've seen that! I agree with you that as soon as a woman saw that she would immediately leave the area LOL. I'm thinking that even if the Elder Scrolls hype ever dies down and the series ends, its still a cool looking tattoo.

Personally, I don't wear tattoos, but I think that bicep tattoo is hilarious! GO FOR IT!!!!

Haha I would never get a tattoo like that guy , its kinda freaky LOL