Power Ranger Mod

captainjackass

How cool would that be? Power Rangers in Fallout. You could make the castle from the original series with Zordon and an Alpha droid, place the costumes in a separate area that could be visible on mannequins. You could even make it so that you used the Morphers in order to wear the costume. The costumes could have different bonuses to what color ranger you chose and you could suit up your companions with the rest. Include the different weapons for each Ranger and possibly even use the base model from Liberty Prime to create the Megazord! This mod would have sooooo much potential for anyone who is interested.

If you think about it it fits SO PERFECTLY with the Fallout universe. You would become part of the intergalactic force known as the Power Rangers to help save the world in its most desperate time of crisis. A full quest line could even be added for the process. With things like Mothership Zeta and the Aliens in the wild wasteland perk this wouldn't be to far of a stretch from a lore perspective and hopefully would make it easier to create. It would almost be like seeing the realistic Power Rangers I always hoped to see on screen. Let me know what you think. If anyone is interested in this mod I'm sure that it would get a huge following here.

...alright, so...the very thought of a Megazord walking around the Mojave is just...awesome. How fast do you think the Legion would run if they saw that strolling towards their camp? LOL

Veronica would likely want to be the pink ranger for the skirt, alone. Lily doesn't even need the Blue Ranger suit. XD

If you think about it it fits SO PERFECTLY with the Fallout universe.

Ehm' date=' captainjackass, I think you got something wrong there. It is [b']not[/b] lore-friendly. It does not fit with the Fallout universe. Aliens is one thing, Power Rangers a whole other story...

It's still good for a fun mod, though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the Power Rangers as seen on Saturday morning TV fit perfectly in the Fallout universe, but the concept that an Alien being, Zordon, a giant floating head (OWB anyone), with his Robot sidekick, Alpha, would recruit human beings to help save the world in a time of Crisis fits perfectly after expansions like Mothership Zeta. I'm saying that if you applied the same level of gritty realism and post apocalyptic mentality to the Power Rangers that you find in the Fallout universe, that THAT incarnation of the Power Rangers would fit perfectly.

Ehm' date=' captainjackass, I think you got something wrong there. It is [b']not[/b] lore-friendly. It does not fit with the Fallout universe. Aliens is one thing, Power Rangers a whole other story...

Mm...I'd actually have to disagree with that... The Rangers were never exclusive to Earth to begin with, if I recall correctly. I know there were Rangers from another world entirely at one point. So given that Fallout is an alternate reality to our own, it could make sense that the Power Rangers would exist and come about at this time.

Like my earlier comment, it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the game, but I suppose it could be made lore friendly if done right. The Courier gets recruited as a new ranger to help rebuild the world and fight the forces of evil!

Mm...I'd actually have to disagree with that... The Rangers were never exclusive to Earth to begin with, if I recall correctly. I know there were Rangers from another world entirely at one point. So given that Fallout is an alternate reality to our own, it could make sense that the Power Rangers would exist and come about at this time.

Like my earlier comment, it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the game, but I suppose it could be made lore friendly if done right. The Courier gets recruited as a new ranger to help rebuild the world and fight the forces of evil!

It may not be laor friendly with the Fallout universe but all you have to do is write yourself a 1 paragraph alternative history for your Fallout game and ka-bang it's lore friendly for you to use as much as you like, personally all I have to do is imagine Bubble Gum Crisis or whatever to be lore friendly and start playing, it's not like anyone online has to see it, if Fallout was a MMO or Multiplayer you'd have a problem :)

It would depend on which Power Rangers series (Drawing from my years of being a small child and be glued to the TV) We could pull of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. That one was land based, and I think the costumes from that one would be better than the other Zordon being the mainstream leader one, which was Zeo.

Now if we could find a Mod Maker O.o I would but I can't figure it out/won't have time with going to College >.<