Ask RipTen Anything about Skyrim! Vampires n stuff ^__^

CrzyFooL

I don't have any questions. I'm sure all that I want to know will be explained or I'll learn with first hand experience. I do want to thank you, you've given the fans on this site more then at least some of us would have expected. Being a fan and not just someone sent there to cover the media event. Edited by SHIROryuu

Since Xbox is So Popular, i wouldent suppose you know what the PC Control System looks like. :)

Man, why does it always have to be Xbox, they even get the DLC First Before the Game. :confused:

I read somewhere that they've added 360 controller support to PC. No idea on the actual PC controls. Probably close if not the exact controls from Oblivion.

What else can we expect from Pax, i heard we will get the 40 Minute Demo from Quake Con in HD and what about an Actual Gameplay Demo

When you started the Demo, what is behind you, do we actually start the Game at that Location and then we go down the Path into Riverwood.

Edited by daventry

What else can we expect from Pax, i heard we will get the 40 Minute Demo from Quake Con in HD and what about an Actual Gameplay Demo

When you started the Demo, what is behind you, do we actually start the Game at that Location and then we go down the Path into Riverwood.

It's not going public. There was a leak so they decided not to release the video.

thanks for hosting questions.. you said the enemy al wasn't changed much, but there was an indefinite delay? whatever that means? what about the al in cities, do they just walk around in circles all day and do nothing or are they much different than the citizens of oblivion. ?

Reposting from the earlier thread:

Were you allowed to fast travel right out of the cave? It doesn't sound like it because you looked on the map to see where the town was instead of just warping there, but just want to make sure.

If you remember, what were the exact names and statistics of the spells you started out with?

How did picking up quests work? You just talked to someone and it gave a "quest added" pop-up? Or something else? What happens if you walk away from someone while they're in the middle of explaining the quest to you?

How does shoving work? As in, what buttons did you have to press to perform it? How do you control what direction the shove is in?

You mention finding an enchanted greatsword: Exactly what information was in the UI about its enchantment?