Looking for help with a quest companion

I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in helping me make a female companion with quests, based on a cat. I've got the textures and I can make the clothes (they'll only fit Robert's Female, but that is OK) but I need help with voices and scripting. She's meant to be cute and fun to be around, so don't worry, this isn't a sex mod in any way. I'll post a preliminary version (ESP, character, clothing and race meshes and textures) soon and we can discuss it from there. :)

Thanks, Zaldiir. Now, all we need is a female voice actor. :D

She's supposed to be a Khajiit-based NPC with cool quests and armour. So, she won't hurt Wasabi, she'll just be funny.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.. If you want, I can give my sister a call or... Sadly, I think it'd have to be facebook.. I hate facebook.. But it's the only reliable way to contact her. rofl. Anyways, I can ask her if she'd be interested in voice-acting. She has a good range, and I have a pretty good voice emulator. She might be interested if I asked her. I'd simply tell her it's for my mod, otherwise she might not. She's not so much into Oblivion but she'd do it if she thought it'd be for me. Mostly because I support her and her games that are of disinterest to me. Anyways, she has a beautiful speaking voice, and can be cute if she wanted.

BUT if you want a really cute, almost little-girl type happy voice, I can ask my cousin Beth. Her fiance is a huge gamer, so I could ask him to ask her to do it for him for me. Or something. Anyways, ironically she's a couple years older than my sister but she has the cutest highpitch voice. Not an annoying high-pitch but like you could totally imagine her being the voice actor for some little cartoon teddy or kitty or something.

Anyways, lemme know, I'll ask 'em if you want. :)

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

I'm interested in a more cute than Jessica Rabbit voice, since this companion is supposed to be a non-sexualised, anthropomorphic version of my friend's cat.

Okay, youtube of Jessica Rabbit and I heard her voice. I of course was thinking nonsexualized because.. Well that'd be an awkward as hell request to give my sister or cousin. "Hey sis! Hey cuz! I know this will sound weird... but.." rofl. I'm not sure they'd sound much like her though. I mean, maybe. My family seems to have a genetic trait we all share somehow, one way or another we can do quite a few impersonations. Maybe... I'll ask both of 'em if they can do a cuter, less pheromone injection, Jessica Rabbit type of voice.

My sister can do a perfect Mrs. Swan xD It's her favorite voice.

Edited by Ranokoa

No, I don't mean Jessica Rabbit. I mean like a sort of soft, pure-sounding voice. Jessica Rabbit sounds way too sexy, I'm looking for something between that and the typical anime girl voice--something you would expect from a cartoon cat.