Attis Mod

skorm730

Anyone here remember Attis from Fallout: Brotherhood Of Steel? I thought it'd be awesome for him to be the final enemy of a quest,maybe something like "After you've completed Guess Who I Saw Today? ,Unfriendly Persuasion,Crazy,Crazy,Crazy! and have reached level 20 you hear a strange message on the Black Mountain Radio so you go to investigate,after fighting through several Super Mutants and Nightkin you find Attis on top of Black Mountain and must defeat him" "Optional: If you have Lily Bowen as a companion and have a 85 speech or higher you can convince him to live in Jacobstown in peace (This way somebody might make a companion mod for him) "

Whad'ya think?

Why the hell would you want to reference that crappy, non-canon game?

Whether it was Cannon or not makes no difference to me,can you seriously sit here and the me that the Midwestern BoS in that game weren't twice as awesome and the regular BoS?

Anyone here remember Attis from Fallout: Brotherhood Of Steel? I thought it'd be awesome for him to be the final enemy of a quest,maybe something like "After you've completed Guess Who I Saw Today? ,Unfriendly Persuasion,Crazy,Crazy,Crazy! and have reached level 20 you hear a strange message on the Black Mountain Radio so you go to investigate,after fighting through several Super Mutants and Nightkin you find Attis on top of Black Mountain and must defeat him" "Optional: If you have Lily Bowen as a companion and have a 85 speech or higher you can convince him to live in Jacobstown in peace (This way somebody might make a companion mod for him) "

Whad'ya think?

Also didn't Scribe Jameson (Fallout 3) reference the Midwestern BoS by saying "There is a small, rogue detachment of Brotherhood of Steel in Chicago"?

Is that not a reference to Tactics?

On top of it all, Attis is dead right? He got a nuke shoved in his face!

What about Frank Horrigan? I've seen at least 3 mods where he's involved,sure 2 mods contain "clones" but Return Of The Enclave includes the supposed "real" Frank Horrigan and those mods are popular,plus the Midwestern BoS mods are pretty popular to and they're from Tactics.

Tactics is Semi-Canon, IE any big events from that game are part of the Fallout Story. BOS is just non-canon. Next you'll be asking for a Nu Metal radio station.

Actually I wish we could get a GNR radio station but I guess there's some issues with copyright or something ,I don't know but maybe I can transfer them from my Fallout 3 folder