My new computer makes beeping sounds when playing?

ILikeMorrowind

Yes, and here's a suggestion for Acrid and the like:

Build your own computer...

I'd agree with that. I effectively did that by buying an extremely low spec machine for pennies and gradually upgraded it until I'd replaced everything, and it runs as sweet as a nut, even with Windows XP on it. :P

Oh, and Switch, I used to have the same thing happen, but it went away when I got a new keyboard. :huh: All I can say is PCs are weird sometimes. :blink:

I have an HP and the only problem i ever had with it was a virus which was my fault for downloading it. But yes i think the best thing is to build your own. And use some liquid cooling expensive but worth it. My friends has it its pretty cool and with the little glass thing so you can see it light up its really cool. But its a great gaming computer. too bad he went into the military and i wont se him for four years.

my computer stays below 45 except for CPU in summer temperatures of 35. CPU runs at 51. And this is fan cooling ONLY. four fans cool my monster.

CPU, Radeon, Two Case oh and the PSU fan. so five.

Well, with my computer it always beeps when I try to strife diagonally to the left while running (aka Shift+W+A). It's wierd. It's not a HP either... :huh: and it doesn't happen with any other games, just Morrowind. Go figure.

i actually get that too, but in every game, i dont know what it is either, but i have noticed it only happens in games where the key you are pressing is a action or movement, if you hold down 3 of the arrow keys, you will hear beeping, it must be how the computer was made.

Archived