Hello!

Cynster

:blush: Hi everyone! My name is Sarah, long time mod downloader, first time mod creator. I've been working on mods for years with Morrowind and now Oblivion. :3 I'm just here to help and be helped here with everyone else working on new ideas for things in Oblivion. Unfortunately after playing Oblivion, I can't even touch Morrowind anymore. It's all the voice dialog. And I guess I'm kind of frustrated now that I've finished everything on Oblivion and I crave new quests with dialog (yeah I did shivering isles too) and I can't find many mods with voices for their characters. So, last option, do it myself! I hope to really contribute to your database here! Oh, and if anyone wants to collab, I'm totally up for that too!

What I'm working on: An Irish-like past world that the user has to save to save the future of Chorrol. It's going to have a lot of Irish based legends and fantasy Irish names, castles, druids, a very large mage scholar facility, and very detailed NPCs, including children. And of course, quality voice acting!

I'm not even half done, but I have a very good plan to do it. Originally I wasn't going to do textures (a little scared off by them haha) but I'm an artist and I had to give it a try. Turns out I'm not too shabby at it! So, it's going to have some new armors, new clothes, and maybe some other things like ingredients.

Anyway! If anyone needs someone to help out with some textures, I could help! And I'll probably ask for help in some other areas. I've got some good voices, but if you think you've got a good voice and a nice range and nice quality voice files, I could use the help!

Haha, this was so long. If you read it, kudos xD

-Cynster

Well hello there. A modder you say...thats a nice thing. But you say you're a girl...and your name is Sarah? Bah. You're probably some hairy, fat guy named Frank.

But that is not important. We here at TESNexus don't discriminate people. So have fun, read the rules, don't spam and lastly...that smell you're smelling? Fishysticks.

P.S. Just in case you don't have a sense of humor, the fat Frank part was a joke. :)

:happy: Thanks for all the welcomes and the fishy sticks! I totally do have a sense of humor, but I almost took offense to that xD :wacko: I really do have some fat guy friends that play oblivion (and some skinny nerdy friends too), but they don't mod :/ pssshh... that's the best part of the game. I'm the only girl I know that likes it. :/ and it's such a conversation based game too! ;3 girls should give it a chance, but then again, I was the weird girl killing ground zombies on OoT while my friends were painting nails xD

Oooh you're making a mod too? I'd love to help you out with voices if you ever decide to have them! Really, that's the main thing I look at when downloading a new mod. Even though The Lost Spires has an amazing rating on PES the lack of dialog made me drop it real quick. Good luck with your mod, whatever you decide to do! I think it's great that there are so many people that really take advantage of that software to change things in the game!

Archived