ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Geck Questions

pickinthebanjo

I have made a number of weapon mods already so I got a good handle on the geck but I would like to learn about 3 options in the geck that I do not understand yet.

Sight Usage

Aim Arc

Kill Impusle

I have never had to use these before but I would like to know what they do just in case I am missing something important by not changing them.

I have made a number of weapon mods already so I got a good handle on the geck but I would like to learn about 3 options in the geck that I do not understand yet.

Sight Usage

Aim Arc

Kill Impusle

I have never had to use these before but I would like to know what they do just in case I am missing something important by not changing them.

GECK wiki don't have really anything on them, so they most likely can be ignored would be my guess.

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Weapon

The geck wiki was my first source of learning the geck so any links to it will be be redundant, I don't mean to sound demeaning but like I said I have a good handle on the geck so I do not need information from the "geck wiki" as half of the entries are listed as unknown and I have already read it all already. Thanks for the comment anyway.