Missing Master

Kyrah07

If it's any consolation, I had to redo my setup and install the mods about 12 time before I got them all working nice together. It can be a pain, but the end result is worth it in my opinion.

Thanks guys for all your help and suggestions I"ve downloaded mTes4. More than likely I will have to reinstall but right now the game is playing after I took out almost all of my omods I'm adding them in one by one then running BOSS and rebuilding my bash patch if this does not work back to square one lol You guys have been really helpful :)

With a FCOM setup, there are a couple of places NOT to include OOO in the Bashed Patch build - both the ESP and ESM in at least one of them. Google for the "FCOM Superpack", read the install instructions on their forum, and use that list of settings for the Bashed Patch, and it may fix the problem.

I follwed the fcom install to the letter that part was done correctly where I messed up was all the pretty little extras I added them in the correct install order however I activated them in clumps didn't check if they worked correctly by playing the game and didn't rebuild my patch as I should have. Now I deactivated them and did them one by one playing the game each time after it was a pain in the bum but now I'm happy to say my Oblivion seems to be running pretty smoothly no stuttering lagging etc and nothing seems out of place the weird rectangle is gone as well yay!