Calling in sick

crippledorphan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I will go to my Chemistry class/Lab probably mix some combustive chemicals by accident b/c I was thinking about Skyrim and then that day if I'm not burned, blind, or dead, go to my PC and insert that disc and sit there in awe of the menu. Finally after awhile I'll click install and jizz in my pants. Oh and then play it.

Its going to be a fight between my fiancee and I about who orders the pizza and deals with the trash for the first week. Lucky for me I am self employed and can tell for a fact that during the first week I will not have any real interuptions (other than phonecalls and e-mails).

Cannot wait! Now to choose between dling it on steam or sticking with my preorder....

I won't be booking that day off - stupid in-school co-op placement and 80% attendance agreement - but I will be playing the CRAP out of it that weekend... always assuming I can tear it away from my brother. I'll probably be good and let him play it first... and then play it myself as soon as the modding community releases a multiple save-game utility. I'll probably have to get it on Saturday, too, rather than Friday... so I've got good reason to keep playing Oblivion, at least for now.