RealisticOblivion

shaneo18

Which one are we going to see first? This or your Fallout Conversion? :wink:

well as i said there mainly for personal use and i dont real care if ppl dont believe me as all im doing is seeing if there are any other ppl interested if not then it will stay as a personal use. but to answer you question that would depend on two thing s one being if ppl are interested and 2 witch one gets done first the oblivion one is the easyest one as iv removed the start as it didnt feel right so in other words the one now only exists as an rpg advancement mod that being said its still only in its infancy as i have yet to play all the way thru it from start to finish. as for the fallout 3 one that i am realy excited about as its not just me doing it i have some talented ppl helping me as they two want to experience fallout 3 in a new way :) more on that later.

Do anyone think this is for real? I don't. If you read shaneo18's description of what he is making, it is pretty obvious that this is just imaginary, and nothing that will be made for real.

Look at it, what he describes, is bigger and more advanced than any existing mod, heck, more more advanced than the combined mod list of most mod users. And he is supposed to do this without prior experience or with the use of OBSE. Any half experienced modder would know that even an experienced team would spend months/years on making a mod as described in the opening post.

So shaneo18, I would be very, very interested in seeing what you have by now. Even the things you describe in your last post would be extremely impressive...

thort id address your comment so yes your right it will need obse and obmm but at the start it didnt as i had bitten off more then i could chew and well technically i am doing this alone for my own use thats not to say ppl aint giving me a hand now and again for example i couldn't script this stupid thing i wanted to do so had a friend do it for me and while doing that i came to realise that yes i would need a team so i kinda left this for a while and went to work on the fallout 3 one but and here is a BIG but the orriginal concept for the galactic struggle mod wernt my own they were actually a combination of far out ideas presented by the group and agreed on as a whole for example one of my ideas was to have a werewolf race somewere out there but it was considered by the team to be stupid :( the orriginal concept for this started out on a few things one being an japnises game called hackers or sommot like that and star wars mixed with blade runner however all of those and many more kinda got mutated along the way lol as for now for the oblivion mod we have a streamlined inventory system,the map is gone,jail break scene is done, and a few weapons added most of the work on that one was done for cosmetic purposes only as i didnt work on it long before the fallout 3 project came up and im more excited about that one :) in that we have not much done im afaid to say some models done lighting effects level design and concept art other then that just polygon models.

thanks for your comments i myself didnt want relese any info about any mods untill at least they were done but with the fallout 3 one the group wanted to see if there was any intrest or other things we could add as for the oblivion one kinda got in over my head :( might return to it once galactic struggle (name up for debate to change) is done but dont know yet.

once again i accept any comments you have thorts or any kind of input :D so bye for now.

Edited by shaneo18