Dark Relic: looking for Riggers/Modelers/Animators

Sarrene

Thought I may aswell drop in on here as well. I'm Ben and I'm the senior Loremaster for Dark Relic and I'm known as Sabarel Tatheth on the Dark Relic forums aswell as here. We are still currently looking for a few people to help with the development at the moment. If you are interested or would like some more infomation then please feel to drop either me or Sarrene a line either here or on the Dark Relic forums.

• 1 year later...

Who are we looking for?

Triad Game Studios, LLC is currently looking for experienced 3D artists with skills in character creation, creature creation and rigging. For this, you must have...

• Experience using 3DS Max 2011-13 or Maya 2011-13
  • Experience with making character models OR creature models
  • Experience with rigging

Optional, but extremely useful experience includes...

• Use of HeroEngine and Hero Script Language (HSL)
  • Dynamic Character Development

What will we offer you?

At the moment, we are a small self-funded team, which unfortunately means we can't pay anyone just yet. However, once outside funding arrives, it will become a fully paid position based on the amount of work you have already done, and what you continue to do. There will also be other benefits too...

• Experience in working within the game development industry
  • Bonus income for extra work and on-time target hits
  • Chance to obtain a private share in the company

We are also willing to train and help anyone on the team who is dedicated and willing to learn new things.

Interested?

Please fill out the application form here. Applications are reviewed once a week. If we think you have what it takes, we'll contact you within 2 weeks of submission.

As this position is art related, please either email images of previous work to [email protected] or under the Resume section of the Application Form, put in the link to your online portfolio (if you have one).

Successful applicant(s) will be hired as an intern, and must provide at least one piece of work in order to start the process of becoming a full employee.

If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected], contact Sarrene Grant via Skype at ms.sarrene or contact McclaudEagle or Sarrene on www.nexusmods.com Please be sure to state why you contacted us.

Triad Game Studios