Anthony Lings Coiffure Totally Messed Up The Mod Configuration Menu

Wrecker013

So I was installing mods the other day and I had so far installed the Unified Mod Project, Mod Configuration Menu, RePopulated Wasteland, Cinematech, Electro-City: IMAGINATOR, Electro-City, and Beware of Girl Type 3 when I ran into a problem installing Lings Coiffure. When I installed it, for one it made it so whenever I'd open up the menu in a game, It'd say that a required alteration to falloutnewvegas/data/menus/options/start_menu had not happened upon the installation of MoM. Even when i manually went in and made the change, it still showed in the menu that it hadn't happened. Also when I installed Lings, it made it so I could no longer invalidate archiveinvalidation. In FOMM for example, in the drop tab tools when I'd check archiveinvalidation and it would say it changed it, if I checked it again, it would still show it wasn't active. Even when I use an external mod to alter archiveinvalidation I could use the mod multiple times and it would not change a thing. When I looked in Fallout_Default It looked like the change was made but it still wouldn't apply it in any mods that required it. Even after multiple uninstalls and reinstalls of Fallout: New Vegas and the total wiping of my mods multiple times the situation is the same. I'm totally confused please help.

Because you need to delete the entire fallout new vegas folder from your PC. Then registry clean up then defrag it. Then it should be fixed.

Nope, didn't fix it.

Edit: Even after another uninstall from the actual disk and installing MoM using either the United Modders Project or by manually making the change in the files doesn't change it.

Edited by Wrecker013