Loyalist Or Rebel?

AxeAlot

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which Side will you Choose?

• Loyalists (For the Empire)
    • Rebels (Looking to break from the Empire)
    • Neutral

Hey, not sure if this has already been posted. After the king of Skyrim was assassinated, a civil war broke out amongst the native Nord race – the majority being those who wished for Skyrim to secede from the Empire, and the rest being those who wished for Skyrim to stay in the Empire. Which side would you choose to fight for? The loyal people of the Empire or the Rebels who wish to secede from the Empire?

The rebels are called Stormcloaks I believe, and I guess that depends on what their goals are.If they're just trying to become a free country, then I see nothing wrong with that.However, if they're trying to overthrow Imperial rule simply so they can rule it themselves then I don't want a whole lot to do with them.

Ahhh Stormcloaks yeah you're right I'm pretty sure that's what they're called I just couldn't remember correctly lol! but yeah totally I think if the rebels are doing it for a cause that would benefit the region then yes, but like you said if it was solely to gain control and power over the region than that may not be the best. :biggrin:

I'll have to be boring and say Neutral. I rarely choose any sides in matters like this, but rather lay back and enjoy the drama or make profit from it. But as my first character will be a hardcore Nord, there might still be some patriotism involved from my side this time. But I know way too little about this whole thing atm to know exactly how.

I'll have to be boring and say Neutral. I rarely choose any sides in matters like this, but rather lay back and enjoy the drama or make profit from it. But as my first character will be a hardcore Nord, there might still be some patriotism involved from my side this time. But I know way too little about this whole thing atm to know exactly how.

Haha true true, sometimes its nice to stay neutral and prosper (lots of gold) by helping both sides ;)

rebel because the Black Marsh will rise!!!

The rebels are Nordic rebels who want to secede from Imperial rule.

to hell with them, argonians are the true rebels.

Fair enough lol :P