[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

But, on a more serious note, I have access to a very large archive of communist progaganda which could be adapted for use in this mod or whatever you need the propaganda for. And if you want, I can spend some time working on some custom propaganda for the mod, as it seems like it would be an enjoyable thing to do.

--That sounds great. We'd really appreciate some custom propaganda posters or whatever you had in mind. :thumbsup:

----------

In other news, Xenoo is working on an Environmental Armor, closer to the Van Buren concept. Here's the current work-in-progress:

Click HERE.

Also, here's an image of the Mutated Cat, modelled and textured by NateNeurotic, based on the idea and concept art of KazFoxsen:

Click HERE.

Rob

Edited by rjhelms84

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey if you guys need a female voice actor i could try to convince my sister she has been taking singing lessons for years and she is 19 and if you need some interior work or exterior i would absolutely love to help (just extra stuff like a semi destroyed home or shop just filler stuff to make boulder less empty) Edited by thebic4

Just to clarify: this mod is based on Van Buren, correct? Also, it would help to know which faction I should be making propaganda for, and who it should be directed at.

this is based of a van buren but not exactly and as faction wise all i know is that the jackals are there (raiders) according to the fallout wiki. propaganda would be university of colorado, and ball aerospace (kinda like nasa) maybe add some posters about the plague (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/New_Plague for info on it) the plague was a huge concern to people of boulder add stuff like wash your hands 4 times a day lol mostly raider stuff

Edited by thebic4

this is based of a van buren but not exactly and as faction wise all i know is that the jackals are there (raiders) according to the fallout wiki. propaganda would be university of colorado, and ball aerospace (kinda like nasa) maybe add some posters about the plague (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/New_Plague for info on it) the plague was a huge concern to people of boulder add stuff like wash your hands 4 times a day lol mostly raider stuff

--The mod's not based that closely on Van Buren. We don't have the New Plague, we have Seltsam Syndrome instead.

Thanks for your offers to help! Could I have a look at those guns you've made, and maybe a sample of your interior work, if you have any? Also, you can ask your sister if she wants to send me a voice sample, but I can't guarantee her a part, as we already have quite a few female voices.

Rob

I thought the seltsam syndrome was a nick name for the plague. Any way i noticed you had plenty of level designers but if you have a spot for an exterior clutter i would absolutely love to be one i have some neat ideas and would have fun making boulder have that trashy mess (around junk yard wall) just stuff like that. I will see if my sis is up to it.

What does a person infected by the Seltsam Syndrome look like? Do you have a concept art for it?

Ok according to fallout wiki seltsam sydrome, the new plague, blue flu, and limit 155 are all the same thing. its entirely up to the story writer what it is but here is some terminal notes from point lookout addon about this http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Disaster_Relief_Outpost_terminal_notes

these notes would seem to help who ever is doing the propaganda like poster or even terminal messages. Like i said its entirely up to the writer i am just helping fellow modders.

Also the wiki says that swamp folk have a mixture of the new plague, FEV, inbreeding, and radaition. my best guess of what a victim would look like would be a leaper or have sores all over their body

here is a picture of what i think it looks like but with a bit more boils or sores

WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART (nothing gross or nude people)

http://symptomsofleprosy.com/images/symptoms-of-leprosy.jpg

Just trying to help people :thumbsup:

Edited by thebic4

What does a person infected by the Seltsam Syndrome look like? Do you have a concept art for it?

We don't have a concept art for it, but it's basically a rapid decaying of flesh, like your skin is starting to melt, and go black and rotten, and it falls off.

The scientists have to wear special suits, that use a cryo-stasis technology that slows the spread by partially freezing cells.

The disease wasn't known until after the Great War. The job of the NCR death squad is to eliminate the virus carriers, so maybe we could have posters than try to persuade potential virus carriers to give themselves up, or something like that.

Edited by rjhelms84