New Vegas GOTY

thetorturedbodysoul

Well as I stated before I do know that the last dlc and the two addons are not out yet so I understand that but I don't forsee that there wouldn't be as they've pretty much done the bugfixing they said they're pretty much gonna do for the large part. Plus the GOTY for fo3, though the coding may have been tweaked although I am still not sure on that as I saw no difference even when I had to reinstall everything from the GOTY discs with my mods, still looked like the main game on one disc and the dlc on another. That's pretty much what i'm looking for on Vegas because I know there are many many people out there who have even refused to buy the game until the GOTY comes out and so they have to know, if they have anyone left in marketing with any sense, that if they don't make one they'll be losing out on possibly millions of dollars. Anyway not really debating your theory as it has its valid points and merit; i'm just exchanging ideas to pass the time and I appreciate you talking and commenting to my post(only one so far). I can only hope that they will realize the logic of a GOTY or some type of ultimate edition and do so soon because there's no way I can store dlc on a flash drive so that I don't lose the game I have bought nor do I really wish to purchase a digital download, i've always been a hard copy kind of guy ever since i've been playing games around...uhhh '87 I believe when good old KIng's Quest, Space Quest, and Quest for Glory(First Releases) were all the height of technology :P. I remember when fallout 1 first came out and I was amazed at the freedom that it provided along with the novel story and plot it contained. Then fallout 2 came and it was even more amazing and years later when Bethesda took over the fallout series after the sad news that Black Isle had went under and Fallout 3 came out...I took one look and was in love :D. Anyways my speculation means nothing without any word from Bethesda and so the waiting game ensues considering I know absolutely nothing will be said until after the last dlc and addon packs are released later this month. As for your #3...maybe it's Mojave=Mo problems, am I right?

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to see all of the NV DLC on 1 disc, but if they put all the DLC on another disc, that's fine with me. I actually bought CE and it came with some pretty cool stuff. But like maybe a Fallout History booklet inside the game case, that would be nice. :psyduck: