Internet on Pip-Boy or in game PC in Fallout NV

Dragonetti

Internet on Pip-Boy or PC in FNV  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like internet on your Pip-Boy or in game PC in Fallout NV.

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • Not at all

I was wondering if some one has thought about real internet on your Pip-Boy or in game PC in Fallout NV?

Why!?!, well to check your email, look something up or check your daily favorite websites without leaving Fallout NV itself.

Is this possible or to much to ask and is their any one how can develop such a MOD?

Would you like internet on your Pip-Boy or in game PC in Fallout NV?

Edited by Dragonetti

I was wondering if some one has thought about real internet on your Pip-Boy or in game PC in Fallout NV?

Why!?!, well to check your email, look something up or check your daily favorite websites without leaving Fallout NV itself.

Is this possible or to much to ask and is their any one how can develop such a MOD?

Well, the game uses steam and in turn has the steam overlay, which again, in turn has a web browser. You can also alt+tab out of said game to use the internet really quick. FalloutNV is paused whilst using the pipboy anyways so alt+tabbing or steam overlay isnt a big issue

I don't know if that is possible, but I did see this pretty cool gadget.

Functional Pip Boy

Well, the game uses steam and in turn has the steam overlay, which again, in turn has a web browser. You can also alt+tab out of said game to use the internet really quick. FalloutNV is paused whilst using the pipboy anyways so alt+tabbing or steam overlay isnt a big issue

Well about the alt+tabbing is true but occasionally my Fallout NV(and Fallout 3) would crash.

If it was a actual option in Fallout NV it would be nice and cool.

I don't know if that is possible, but I did see this pretty cool gadget.

Functional Pip Boy

Indeed a very cool gadget

Edited by Dragonetti