Why are my mods under rated?

oc3

Why would you not dowload these? Mainly the 2 mentioned.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I am not interested in visual improvements.

2. 2. I don't care if things have Physics or not.

3. 3. My computer cannot handle it.

Thanks to everyone for all the latest comments.

They are all helpful and interesting. Thanks also for the compliments!

Yes, the sewer mod is just a small part of the overall game, so I can understand people not being to eager to DL it. The interesting thing is that I had to take steps to make sure I did not affect the physics of all like items in the entire game. While it may have been cool, it would likely have had unforseen consequences.

I am thinking of making a new mod that adds some of the physics enabled objects to various places in the world, but I don't know if it's worth it with Skyrim coming so soon.

If anyone has any other opinion on why the IC Lighting Overhaul is not more popular , chime in. It actually does have visual effect on the entire game. Could it be a poor description, perhaps not that many people use BC with all IC districts enabled, or is the lit up tower too much? Maybe I could make the tower light optional.

Thanks for the help.

OC3

Personally I like your mods (the rainbow retexture is fantastic), here's my input:

Immersive Prison Exit: I really like this one as well, it stands out from others and is the only one of its kind, but like some other people have said it only adds an effect to a small area, one that after I've seen it so many times I don't like being there anymore, with so many mods I would personally save the slot to cut down on mods running.

IC Lighting Overhaul: It looks neat, but personally it's not in my flavor. With an oblivion crisis (and given the time period) I don't think the IC would waste resources on lights or "cleaning" the tower, the "glow" of the white tower also seems a tad off to me, as if it were being viewed in the CS, it's hard to put into words but it feels off to me. I find that while using the ImpeREAL City mod, the lighting provided would be fair enough/accurate for the city at the time. I would think this mod is hit and miss for some people, I'm sure whoever is using it loves it!

And like you said in the beginning, Oblivion modding isn't what is used to be many years ago, most likely less people playing, most of the mods seem to be this manga/sexy stuff (not my cup of tea either), and Skyrim is around the corner, but I wouldn't be discouraged, whatever you want to accomplish you should make :D

P.S - Saw Glowy Nirnroots for the first time, it's pretty neat!

I want dungeons, quests, and adventures. So I scan the latest files to see if there are any, and then move on. So I am afraid that eyecandy mods and tweak mods don't usually get a download from me.