Animation Problem

Veraxus5

Ok so just when I thought I had resolved all my issues, it seems they've returned. After giving up on Sexlivion (seeing as I could never get the Player to participate in the animation while the NPC basically just pleasured herself in front of me) I have turned to SexDarkness, and with great results. Thus far I have seen the animations work properly for both parties involved... But... It appears that once I reach a certain skill level--roughly around 25.00-26.00--and my character begins to attempt more "advanced" positions, not simply the stand behind position, it seems I've run into the same trouble as in Sexlivion. Here I find that the NPC assumes a position while I remain locked in a stationary position. After I attempt to cast for a second time my player casts his spell into the air before him despite my best attempts to target the NPC and nothing happens. Rather I should say that I hear the noises associated with a working animation, but there is no movement on my part or on the part of the NPC. We simply remain stuck in limbo. Any ideas?

<br>Ok so just when I thought I had resolved all my issues, it seems they've returned. After giving up on Sexlivion (seeing as I could never get the Player to participate in the animation while the NPC basically just pleasured herself in front of me) I have turned to SexDarkness, and with great results. Thus far I have seen the animations work properly for both parties involved... But... It appears that once I reach a certain skill level--roughly around 25.00-26.00--and my character begins to attempt more "advanced" positions, not simply the stand behind position, it seems I've run into the same trouble as in Sexlivion. Here I find that the NPC assumes a position while I remain locked in a stationary position. After I attempt to cast for a second time my player casts his spell into the air before him despite my best attempts to target the NPC and nothing happens. Rather I should say that I hear the noises associated with a working animation, but there is no movement on my part or on the part of the NPC. We simply remain stuck in limbo. Any ideas?<br>
<br><br>I would be looking for a conflict Animation, or mod. I know certain other versions of TES4 engines and animations have problems after the player is leveled up by level up extenders.  More often, I find the problem lays in the 'animation refuse' collected in meshes folder from disabled and inactive mods. Common named, idles, personality, and weapons wielding animation files, particularly the older animations are often overwritten by the last installed mod's that adds a same name file. The associated files for a disabled mod and can remain active long after the managing mod is disabled, all it requires is another mod to make a call on the filename. Files in the meshes folder will invariably activate before files embedded in a BSA, or when they have skewed priority for activation tables.<br> <br>Mk 1 eye ball search can weed them out, it can be a long an often frustrating process. The cleanest way is a new slate install and rebuild. That can be either wipe you current install and start again, or rename you current install ie Oblivion_bac so the it becomes a recoverable back up,  and then add a new instal of Oblivion into the same hard drive partition. in either event you get  rid of any problem files in the meshes folders. Have a clean copy of Oblivion to build on and test as you add the mods one at a time, ensuring  minimal or manageable conflict situation. Problems - this approach needs discipline in what you do and sufficient Hard Drive space to allow for two oblivion installs inte same drive and partition.<br><br>Cheers<br><br>DragonAviator Edited by DragonAviator

I figured that would be the recomended approach. Thanks for your response! I had suspected this myself, but didn't want it to be true. Seeing as I have 80+ mods installed I think I'm going to just take a nice break from Oblivion before I put myself to the tedious task of a clean reinstall. But alas, it must get done some time. :facepalm: