Yellow & Gray Shapes

slave2midna

So, I noticed in the Imperial City, there is a giant Yellow Polygon, with a smaller Gray one inside it, randomly in one of the squares. Its an eye sore...

I noticed it again, in an Oblivion Gate Tower, over the arch-ways of several doors, where light should have been (if I recall).

Mods

Beautiful People

Elaborate Eyes

Ren's Hair

Eisen Platte Armor

Female Eyecandy Body Replacer

Get Wet 1.1

HGEC Body 1.21

Oblivion XP v415

DarkUld_DarN_16

Attack and Hide

Stylish Jump

Phinix Dual Wield

Denock Arrows

1.5x Damage Velocity

Real Walk

Unofficial Oblivion Patch

Unofficial Shivering Isles

Unofficial Mods Patch

I don't think its anything to do with the mods, as I used to not have them months ago when I played. The only thing I've done differently is install Shivering Isles, Knights of Nine, and the corresponding Patches. It used to not be there, and things ran smoothly, just something about the patches screwed it up.

Additionally, Jauffre, and Martin's faces are mess up, and they get scrambled when I talk to them in Cloud Ruler Temple. Jauffre gets red, and his face peels off, and his mouth moves behind it. I don't know what caused that, but every face was working fine, until just randomly those 2 started acting up. So I don't think its a mod again...

What you are describing (the yellow polygon with a gray exclamation mark) is the indicator that the game uses to show there is a missing mesh - usually caused by a mis installed mod. Typically a mesh, and very likely it's associated texture was not installed in the proper place. Try disabling all mods to see if it goes away, then add them back to see which one causes it - then reinstall that mod.

It could possibly be fixed with a change in load order - your list is not in load order.

How to post an Oblivion Load order list using OBMM

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_post_a_load_order_for_Oblivion

This is the first I have heard of the face problem though.

Here is a troubleshooting procedure that will take your game back to no mods installed (it is reversible)

Bben's Oblivion Revert to Vanilla game

WIKI

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Revert_to_vanilla_data

Then reinstall the mods one at a time, testing each one for these problems.

Here is my load order, in greater detail with the mods I have. That could very well be the issue, because I have changed this order. But not from it original, just to what I thought it would be.

Oblivion.esm

CCR - EE.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

attack and hide medium v2.0.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Nico's Dreadweave Bow and Arrows.esp

Stylish Jump.esp

phinix_dual-wield_imports.esp

Denock Arrows.esp

1.5xdamage_velocity.esp

boethia custom race.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

Get Wet.esp

RealWalk.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

If you can re-order this for me, to the proper way, I'd appreciate that. Otherwise, I'll try your fix, that makes perfect sense and now that I know its a Mod issue - I feel better, because that's an easy fix.