Game Crashes When I Go Outside

Oblivionmans

What the the title says. The game crashes randomly when going outside. It comes up with a loading screen for about 4-5 seconds and then BOOM! It crashes.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY MODS INSTALLED. It is just a clean game and for some reason when I go outside (The Wasteland) it crashes upon exiting any interior and into the Mojave.

And, once again, I do not have any mods installed and do not use FNVSE (Fallout New Vegas Script Extender).

Ps. This started happening when I installed a mod and I had to reinstall the game completely.

Please Help!

Edited by Oblivionmans

What the the title says. The game crashes randomly when going outside. It comes up with a loading screen for about 4-5 seconds and then BOOM! It crashes.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY MODS INSTALLED. It is just a clean game and for some reason when I go outside (The Wasteland) it crashes upon exiting any interior and into the Mojave.

And, once again, I do not have any mods installed and do not use FNVSE (Fallout New Vegas Script Extender).

Ps. This started happening when I installed a mod and I had to reinstall the game completely.

Please Help!

Try this.

HOW TO VERIFY STEAM CACHE:

1.Open Steam

2.Go to Library

3.Right Click <<Insert Name of Game Here>>

4.Click Properties

5.Click Local Files

6.Click Verify Integrity of Steam Cache