Help creating a new Vendor

ghostrecon123

i was trying to create a new Vendor so i followed these instructions http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Creating_a_new_vendor

after that i went in-game to test it but when i talked to the Vendor she doesn't sell anything, i only see the caps i put it her vendor container, i know i put stuff in her vendor container like 5 assault carbines, 5 stimpacks and 1000 caps, so i used TCL to get pass the walls because i placed her vendor container on the other side of the wall, when i picked the lock all the items i put are there, so i went back to the vendor and sold my hk416 so i can find out if the vendor and her container are connected, after selling it i tcl'd back to the container and opened it and saw the HK416 in there so i know they're connected but why cant i buy anything from her???

I had the same thing go to were you ticked auto calc services(on you npc) and un tick it and tick all things manually execpt for repair and what not unless he or she will do thoughs. i just checked it's under AI data, so that did it for me hopefuly it will help you.

it worked! thank you so much! +kudos for you! never thought that the instructions i can find in bethesda's own GECK site is wrong, anyway thanks again for your help Edited by ghostrecon123