It's Minecraft! It's Skyrim!

Deleted472477User

This is incredible. If I had the money I'd get Minecraft (you can't even remotely do this with the free older version) and learn to do stuff like this.

Actually, if anything you can do even more with the classic (free) version: You get infinite blocks and a height limit of 256 blocks instead of 128. You can solve the infinite blocks thing with mods like TooManyItems but unfortunately there's no real fix for the lower ceiling on how big things can be.

And while I can appreciate how long it takes to build these things, other than the song in the background I'd have no idea this was a Skyrim thing.

Edited by Alcrin

I've had the full version of minecraft for a while and was playing it with a bud at school today, I could never imagine how much time that would take to build all of that, we spent the whole day making a good fortress.....that would take forever to do what he did!

It goes significantly faster if you use mods to give yourself infinite blocks so you don't have to bother mining everything, but it still takes an eternity to make anything of respectable size.

Chances are he used MCEdit, or another similar external program.