Actor Animation Problem

dizney23

I'm currently haveing the same problem with PirateLord's Creatures9 mod. I went into the CS to see if the problem could be fixed there, but there is no animation file to the new creatures. is there a way to "cut&paste" or attach already existing animations to the new models? and were do I look for these animation files?

I was wondering if there is a way to fix this within the cs. I followed his Creature 9 update readme.

I also tried to see if there was a forum post covering this mod and there is none.

I am getting an Actor Animation problem with "TR_CR_barfish_2b0000000" the actor has no animation classs" I am approaching th southeast island off of Dagon Fel when I get it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TR is probably Tamriel Rebuilt. Are you sure you downloaded and installed all files? Maybe you downloaded just an esp file...

I'm currently haveing the same problem with PirateLord's Creatures9 mod. I went into the CS to see if the problem could be fixed there, but there is no animation file to the new creatures. is there a way to "cut&paste" or attach already existing animations to the new models? and were do I look for these animation files?

I was wondering if there is a way to fix this within the cs. I followed his Creature 9 update readme.

I also tried to see if there was a forum post covering this mod and there is none.

The last Creatures 9 topic was closed, but I think you can post your issue in the Creatures X thread. :)

Archived