What Platform?

MizerD

92 members have voted

1. 1. What platform will you be getting SKYRIM on?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just upgraded my PC to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 so I could support 8GB of DDR3 along with a 6-core Phenom II and a GTX 560 Ti, so yeah I'm definitely playing it on PC. Edited by zer0morph

PC, I don't have any other of those systems and if something happened to my PC it would be cheaper for me to just replace it....but you know if it exploded then...that's another dilemma. I basically get everything on PC and now that I got a new video card I'm excited to see how great the graphics are going to be and how smoothly it runs :biggrin:

PC. And PC only :thumbsup: Hoping to run Skyrim well in Eyefinity!

I have both of the consoles as well though, but I only use the PS3 for Bluray's and the 360 for Forza. Worthless for anything else :devil:

PC only for me. Buildt my own, best way to go. Parts are easy to replace and upgrade when needed.

Cool, I'd love to build one but wouldn't know where to start lol

Do any you PC players find it hard to play with a mouse and keyboard? I'm just curious because I want to....but I'm too used to a controller.

I started PC gaming after years of consoles, and I seem to recall the transition wasn't that bad...it kind of depends on how dextrous your fingers are, though; especially the keyboard hand. I may have the years of guitar playing to thank for that.

you can also just plug in your 360 or ps3 controller to your PC. i rarely use it 1. when they say a keyboard and mouse own a controller on online games, they're not trolling you really do get your ass handed to you if you play with a controller on a MP game. the best you can do in put up a pathetic fight against your mouse using opponents. 2. i use mods like Project Nevada that add a bit of new key bindings to the game and wouldn't work with my 360 controller.